Things to do in South Africa
South Africa is one of the greatest countries on earth. It is fast becoming the adventure capital of the world. In South Africa, you can do a plenty of things and enrich your experience. The best way to take in the complete experience of seeing South Africa is renting a car. It gives one the freedom and the chance to meet other people and get a cultural taste. Many people plan South africa safari tours.
- iSimangaliso Wetlands - Tourists can fly from Johannesburg to St. Lucia to feel a World Heritage Site in the iSimangaliso Wetlands.
- Imfolozi National Park & Safari in Hluhluwe- This is an amazing place that can be visited. It is the oldest Game Reserve in South Africa. Known for its white and black rhino population, Imfolozi&Hluhluwe have the largest rhino in all of Africa! That's an amazing thing because rhinos are being slaughtered at an astonishing pace these days and are on the endangered list.
- Bungee Jumping off Bloukrans Bridge- This used to be the highest bungee jump in the world until it was overtaken by a skyscraper in Macau
- Turtles Laying Eggs- Isn't it exquisite to watch how life comes existence. Experience the wonder of wildlife in St. Lucia. Here you can spot Loggerhead and Leatherback turtles laying their eggs.
- Hiking Table Mountain- No visit to South Africa would be complete without hiking up or, at least around the top of, Table Mountain. The view from the spot is just spectacular. You should also enjoy Cape Town private tours.